There is the rise of AI voice, you pretty much came through AI-generated video on Tiktok or Youtube.
By using AI tools, one can able to generate a realistic voice-over of a person, including a president like Donald Trump.
Currently, all AI voice memes using famous personalities are generated by using AI Voice.
If you are curious and want to make it and unleash your creativity.
In this guide, you will learn how to generate Donald Trump AI Voice to say anything you want using a tool.
You can also clone your own voice using AI.
How to generate Donald Trump AI Voice
To generate Donald Trump AI Voice using AI, first, you need to create an account on ElevanLabs and subscribe to the paid plan.
Find at least three clips of Donal Trump on youtube that you want to voice clone and convert to MP3 format. Upload the audio files to ElevenLabs, generate and download the voices and edit a video using video editors.
Step 1: Create an Eleven Labs Account and Subscribe to Paid Plan
- Got to https://beta.elevenlabs.io/sign-up
- You can Sign Up using Google or Facebook. You should agree to the terms and services.
- Choose the Starter plan and Subscribe to the plan
With the free plan, you cannot able to cline voices.
Step 2: Start Cloning Donald Trump’s Voice.
- Find three clips of Donal Trump
- Copy each video URL and paste it to the Youtube to MP3 Converter.
- Go to https://www.elevenlabs.io/voice-lab
- Add Voice > Instant Voice Cloning > Name it > Upload the audio clips > Add Voice
- Select “Use” to use the cloned voice
- Enter the text and Select “Generate”
- Download the voice by clicking on the save button.
Step 3: Start editing your video
- Use the video editing tool to edit the video
- Drop the video you want to edit
- Drop the audio files that you cloned
- Edit the videos and audio clips using the editors
- Export the video and upload it anywhere.